Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spring Break Part 2: Sunset Beach

After Jake and my trip to Liberty, I came home for about a day then left again for a wedding down at Sunset Beach. One of the girls I run the media booth at church with, Destiny, rented a bed and breakfast and made a weekend out of it.

The place was called the Rose. It is run by an older couple, Mrs. Nancy and her husband Mr. Warren. Oh. My. Stars. This place was phenomenal! The room were very cozy and it felt like you were at home. There were fresh baked treats out everyday and the breakfasts were to die for! As a foodie, I love any food, but not usually breakfast foods. I ordered an omelet with two cheeses, ham, mushrooms, maters and peppers with a side of hashbrowns. There was so much food on that plate, I actually had to turn it away! The omelet was made with three eggs, it was so light and fluffy. And the hashbrowns were made with real, fresh potatoes! And that wasn't even half of the food we were served! The first course was coffee cake (always a winner with this girl!) and then grilled pineapple sprinkled in cinnamon. I was so stuffed after all that, I didn't eat hardly anything till the reception.

The Rose Bed and Breakfast


Destiny and I then set off into town to do some exploring and hit the beach before the wedding.

The AMAZING cupcake shop

A "snowball" (coconut cake cupcake) Oh, Lord!

The pier at Sunset Beach

Destiny

Playing in the waves

I thought of "Toes" by ZBB when I took this!

Playing with the pantograph setting

Dressed for the wedding!
We came back a got ready for the wedding. We got there early because we were helping run the sound for the ceremony. The ceremony took place in a relative's front yard (they live on the beach) and the reception was held in the backyard. Overall the wedding was small, but very elegant. It perfectly reflected who Sarah and Jeff are.

The happy couple!! <3

The church media girls
Love,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment