Saturday, December 1, 2012

New toy!!

Sadly, I have been lacking in my blogging... (What's new?!) Most of my lack of blogging has been due to not having a camera I can snap pictures with all the time. I have used momma's on occasion, but it's her and I didn't want to hog her toy all the time. So blog posts lacked, until momma and daddy asked what I wanted for my birthday. I told them I wanted my camera fixed if possible.

*For those who don't know, I took my camera on a family kayak trip and it got wet. Circuts fried, not working, blank screen, yeah it was done for. Reason why I have been camera-less for the past year and a half.

On one of our quarterly trips to visit the Raleigh thrift stores, we stopped at a camera shop to see if the guy could fix it. After many calls, four months later the guy says he can't fix the camera. So, momma and daddy said my (belated) birthday gift would be a new camera. I picked one out and guess who got a (very) late birthday gift the other day?!

 
 
 
Yep, I did =) I am so excited! I'm doing a lot of research into basic photography about the camera. It's not a big fancy camera, but it is a more on the intermediate level. It takes really good pictures!  
 

 
 
Especially at night! Night time pictures turn out really nice

 
 
Expect more posts (with pictures!) to come. Have a wonderful day y'all!!
 
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment