Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm Elizabeth!

A group of my close friends and I make up the "Jane Austen" club. We are always getting together to watch Jane Austen(ish) movies, reading new blogs about Pride and Prejudice (Lydia is wonderful at finding them!) and trying to figure out which character we are from her movies. So any "Jane Austen Heroine" quiz immediately strikes our fancies.

So here is a new one and my result is.....

Your result for The Jane Austen heroine Test...

Elizabeth Bennet

58% romance, 55% sauciness, 50% etiquette, 58% intelligence
 
You believe in true love and standing up for yourself. You're also witty and reasonably well-read. What you don't have time for is kowtowing to society's expectations of you. So what if your hem gets a little muddy? Let the neighbors click their tongues! You've got better things to do. Like dressing down that tall, snobbish gentleman in the corner, or traveling 'round Derbyshire, or chatting with that pleasant young officer, or nursing your older sister back to health, or trading witticisms with your father, or keeping your crazy little sisters in line, or..... Ideal matches: Mr. Darcy, Captain Wentworth, Colonel Brandon Guaranteed heartbreak (their hearts): George Wickham, John Willoughby, Captain Benwick Not worthy of your affections: Mr. Collins, Henry Crawford
Take The Jane Austen heroine Test at HelloQuizzy

Normally I get Jane Bennet, so getting Elizabeth Bennet was new one for me! Alex (my Mr. Darcy ;D) always says I'm Elizabeth. Hummm....Maybe he is right!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment